The Mi 11 Series will arrive soon in India. As Xiaomi proclaimed it, the Mi 11 Lite is the first device with a chipset of Snapdragon 760G. However, In the world of Premium devices, there is an availability of medium ranges phones with a powerful processor. The Mi Lite is available in the 4G and 5G version and powered by different chip for both versions.
Launching on 23rd April.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) April 1, 2021
Well, Mi 11 Series has the Mi 11 ultra with a 6.8-inch AMOLED HD+ screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
Specifications of Mi 11 Ultra
- 6.8-inch QUAD HD+ Screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz and Sampling rate of 480Hz.
- Mi 11 Ultra has a 1.1-inch of AMOLED rear touch on display with 450 nits brightness.
- Upgraded with Snapdragon 888, Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU.
- Android 11 based on MIUI 12.5
- Available in variant 8GB + 128GB, 12GB + 256/512GB , UFS 3.1 storage.
- In-display fingerprint with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor.
- Supports 67W Fast wired charging and 67W wireless charging with a 5,000mAh battery.
- Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6E, 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, NFC, USB C-type
- Mi 11 ultra has a rear main camera of 50MP with a 48MP ultra-wide angle sensor and another 48MP telephoto camera sensor which helps to record the 8k at 24fps, 4k at 60fps video in the phone.
- The selfie camera is 20MP with an f/2.2 aperture.
- It has water-resistance of IP68 in the device.
Specifications of Mi 11 Lite 5G
- 6.55-inch of AMOLED display HD+ screen with 90Hz of refresh rate and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz.
- It is available in two versions; 4G and 5G.
- The 5G version has a chipset of Snapdragon 780G and the 4G version will upgrade with Snapdragon 732G chip.
- Designed with Side-fingerprint on the power key.
- The rear triple camera has the main camera of 64MP shooter, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera sensor and third is 5MP macro shooter with autofocus between 3cm to 7cm in distance.
- The front camera is 16MP for amazing selfie clicks.
- Supports 33w fast charging with 4250mAh battery through USB C-port.
- The 4G version is available in variant 6GB + 64GB/128GB, 8GB + 128GB (available in Black, Pink or Blue colours).
- The 5G version is available in variant 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB (available in Black, Yellow and Green colours).
Well, The price tags will be announced soon before the launch date of the Mi 11 Series. That’s it!