Redmi Note 10 (mojito) has boomed in the smartphone industry. Recently, it has launched the latest Redmi UI. However, its update is via OTA update this month only.
The build number V126.96.36.199.QCPINXM is for the Redmi Note 10 (mojito) device.
This update includes performance growth and stability. The update might arrive this month for Redmi users and if the users want to download the firmware update. Then, users can do it manually. Doing manually is a sensitive task as it has some requirements for performing steps.
Key Points To Remember
You need to charge the device above 40% and ensure to have a backup of data for not losing any data in the device. Meanwhile, in the process of flashing; you might face some lagging issues, heating, and battery drainage issue in the phone. If the third-party app is not supported in Android 10, you can go to any other official app that might support the device.
Apparently, the update in the Redmi devices arrives within a limited number of updates that make the device stable. Due to this, your phone does not face any bugs or errors, and don’t try to root the device otherwise, it will lead to a warranty period expiration.
What’s New on the Update?
UI Version: V188.8.131.52.RKGTRXM
- Enhance System performance
- Secure the known error and make the system more stable.
- Security patch updated in May 2021.
- The security system is improved for the device.
How to Download Redmi Note 10 (mojito) Software Update on the Device?
Well, downloading and installing the Redmi Note 10 (mojito) Software is possible with a few easy steps that we will see in this guide.
Steps to Check Software Update on Redmi Note 10 (mojito)
Go to Settings > Scroll for Software Updates > tap on Check Updates for checking it > Proceed with the downloading installation steps.
Disclaimer: Perform the steps on your responsibility. Intomacrocosm does not take any responsibility for any damage or brick your device.
Steps To Download and Install Redmi Note 10 (mojito) Device
Here is a software update on your Redmi Note 10 (mojito) device
- Codename: xiaomi-mojito
- Version: V184.108.40.206.RKGTRXM
- Size: 2.5 GB
- Md5: eed67cc78d570ffdcfce7c8aed9d8f60/ 39c607f78201f196a6c439ed6ca65159/ 4a4d3f257af9545c10c4eed9e78bb102/ 667ff6f5a50f7e5da046b4d0089bb9ef/ 5c33e3d44d34133a602e033d9889eece
Download: V220.127.116.11.QCPINXM – Redmi Note 10 (mojito)
Redmi Note 10 (mojito) – Codename: xiaomi-mojito
Steps to perform for software update on your Redmi Note 10 (mojito)
- Download Redmi UI and move it to internal storage.
- Further, Go to Settings > System > System Upgrade > gear in the upper right corner > Local Upgrade > select installation package > system upgrade.
- That’s it!
This is how you can download Redmi Note 10 (mojito) Software update on the device in few easy steps. Thank you!