Realme GT Neo is a new device launched in China. The realme is on fire in the Mobile industry. According to the sources, the realme is going to launch the phone in the mid-year of 2021. Although; It is another variant of Realme GT which is launched last month. However, Realme GT Neo is powered by Media Tek Dimensity 1200 SoC with punch hole camera 6.43-inch AMOLED display. As realme GT was upgraded with snapdragon 888 SoC.
Although, the new Realme GT Neo will arrive with a dual colour tone on the back panel with a huge 4,400mAh battery with 50W fast charging. Moreover, It has granted the BIS certification, so Indians can expect it soon this year.
Realme GT Neo Key Specifications
- Powered by Media Tek Dimensity 1200|6GB
- 6.43-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- rear side triple camera(64MP + 8MP + 2MP) with a primary sensor of 64MP.
- The front camera holds 16MP for a selfie camera.
- Supports 50W Fast Charging with a massive 4,500mAh battery.
- Featured with GT mode and VC cooling technology.
- Device connectivity includes 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.1 with USB Type-C for charging phone and data transfer.
- The phone weighs 179gms and has a measurement of 8.4mm.
- The device will be Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0 custom skin.
- The device has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Prices In India
Realme GT Neo
- 6GB + 128GB = CNY 1,799 (Rs. 20,000 Approx.)
- 8GB + 128GB = CNY 1,999 (Rs. 22,300 Approx.)
- 12GB + 256GB = CNY 2,299 (Rs. 25,700 Approx.)
The launch date of Phone
The Realme GT Neo is an upcoming device. Although, it is available for sale in China on 8th April. According to sources, it will launch on 10th June 2021 for Rs 20,190. The phone will be available with variant 6GB RAM + 128GB internal Storage.
That’s it for the device Details. Thank you for being with us and comment below on the comment section for the earliest solution regarding the query.