The Realme GT 5G is all set to hit the market on 15th June. As the smartphone is already launched in China in March month. Along with this, the company has informed that it will launch the new Realme GT camera flagship in July across the globe. Realme announced Realme GT 5G as the most affordable phone.
The smartphone has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ display with a punch-hole in the top-left of the display. As the rear side of the device has a triple camera with a main camera of 64-megapixel with f/1.8 aperture and a LED Flash Light for any emergency requirement. Here we will inform you of the complete guide of realme GT 5G with key specifications and features.
Key Specifications and features
- 6.43-inch with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ AMOLED Display with the refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The device is equipped with Snapdragon 888 chipset and Adreno 660 GPU.
- The RAM of the device is 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- The phone runs on realmeUI 2.0 based on Android 11.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- The rear side of the device has a primary sensor of 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel for ultra-wide-angle + 2-megapixel for macro lens.
- The front side has a 16-megapixel with an aperture of f/2.5 for selfies and video chats.
- The device has an In-display fingerprint sensor for better security.
- For connectivity, 5G SA/NSA, Dual VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Hi-Res Audio, USB Type-C for charging and data transfer.
- The dimensions of the phone are 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm and weigh 186grams.
- The phone packs a 4500mAh battery with Dart flash charging support of 65W.
You might see the device in the vegan leather version in yellow color. You can watch the live stream of realme on social platforms at 5:30 PM IST. As there you can get complete information on the device including the price as well. That’s it and thank you.