The POCO X3 Pro will be arriving later in March. Although through sources, It is launching officially on the 22nd of March. There might be an announcement of the two devices; POCO X3 Pro and POCO F3. Although, It is expected to host a virtual launch by POCO. Moreover, POCO X3 Pro’s specifications get leaked on social media platform accidentally via Shopee Vietnam.
In the last week, There are several mediums of leakage of POCO X3 Pro on social media. It is being rumoured that POCO X3 Pro will be a big successor to POCO X2 Pro.
Specification of POCO X3 Pro
- 5160 mAh Battery
- 33W fast charging
- 2.5D GG6 Front
- 9.4mm thick, 215g
- Dual speakers, Hi-Res, headphone jack
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 5
- Side FP
- There is a micro SD Place Up to 1TB.
POCO X3 Pro Specifications In-Brief
- AMOLED screen with 6.67′ FHD+ LCD
- It has a smooth, refreshing rate screen of 120Hz.
- Moreover, Acquire 240Hz of sampling rate and 450 nits peak brightness.
- POCO X3 Pro has a quad camera on the back with 48 megapixels primary shooter, 8 megapixels ultra-wide camera, and pair of 2 megapixels sensors. These two sensors, macro and depth sensors, respectively.
- The device is designed with a 20 megapixels front camera.
Battery, charging and more.
- The device is arriving with a massive battery of 5160mAh.
- It has a support of 33W fast- charging.
- The device might get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
G🦍rilla Fact: Unmatched strength for the madder you!
— POCO – Madder By the Minute (@IndiaPOCO) March 17, 2021
The POCO X3Pro brings a secretive chipset of Snapdragon 860, which is unannounced. However, It because the POCO X3 pro is the first smartphone with this chipset across the globe. At last, The device will be available with a variant of 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB. Moreover, It is arriving with faster UFS 3.1 Storage.
That’s it! Here is a conclusion of the POCO X3 Pro’s Specification in this guide. I hope you all have understood the guide and can understand the upcoming device’s specifications. For any query, please comment in the comment section for the earliest solution.