OnePlus Company is always being a brand since the releasing the OnePlus 1 phone only. From that time till now, the company has always tried to bring new updates for the users and expand the OnePlus community. Recently, the OnePlus is going to release OnePlus Nord N10 5G and the OnePlus Nord N100. However, the company provides big reasons to users to purchase the OnePlus smartphones. Further, it has extreme specifications in the phones and always upgrades their software that does not gain any kind of bug or glitch.
Now, If we talk about Nord N10 5G device then, it packs a 6.49-inch Full HD+ Display with a refreshing rate of 90Hz and the front screen has a punch-hole on the top left side of the device with a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video chats. On the other hand, the rear side has a quad camera with LED Flash Light. Along with that, the device houses a 43,00mAh battery that supports fast charging of 30T (Wrap Charger).
When it comes to the Nord N100 device, it has a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a refresh rate of 60Hz and the front side has a punch-hole in the top left side of the device of 8-megapixel. The Phone is powered by Snapdragon 460 with 4GB RAM. Whereas, the rear side has a Triple camera with a LED Flash Light along with the fingerprint scanner for more security. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery that supports fast charging of an 18W charger.
There are some similarities in the specification for both Nord devices; Both run on Android 10 based on OxygenOS 10.5, having a fingerprint scanner on the back panel of the device.
Today, we will share the complete specifications for both devices of the OnePlus community that are going to be launched soon. Let’s see.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G: Specifications and Features
First, we will discuss the specifications for OnePlus Nord N10 5G. Let’s proceed further with no delay.
- 6.49-inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz of refresh rate.
- The phone is powered by Snapdragon 690 8nm with Adreno 619L GPU.
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM + 128GB Storage UFS 3.1 with expandable microSD card of 512GB.
- Runs on Android 10 based on OxygenOS 10.5.
- The rear side has a 64-megapixel main camera + 8-megapixel for ultra-wide angle + 2-megapixel for monochrome sensor + 2-megapixel for macro lens.
- Front-side has a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video chats.
- For security, having a fingerprint scanner on the back panel of the camera.
- For connectivity, the device has 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C for data transfer and charging.
- Supports fast charging with Wrap charger 30T with a massive 4300mAh.
OnePlus Nord N100: Specifications and Features
Here are the specifications of the OnePlus Nord N100 device. Let’s see!
- 6.52-inch with a resolution 1600 x 720 pixels HD+ LCD.
- The device is upgraded with Snapdragon 460 11nm with Adreno 610 GPU.
- The phone has 4GB LPDDR4x RAM + 64GB UFS 2.1 storage, with an expandable microSD card of 256GB.
- The device runs on Android 10 based on OxygenOS 10.5.
- The rear side has 13-megapixel for the main camera sensor + 2-megapixel for wide-angle lens + 2-megapixel for macro lens.
- Front-side has 8-megapixel for selfies and video chats.
- For security, the phone has a fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the device.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, 3.5mm of the audio jack, stereo speakers, USB Type-C for data transfer and charging.
- The phone packs a 5000mAh battery and supports fast charging of 18W.
You might see the Nord N10 in Midnight Ice color and Nord N100 in Midnight Frost Colour. According to sources, the phone might come first in the United Kingdom and Europe from November month. The price of Nord N10 will be around US$388/ ~Rs. 28,785 and for Nord N100 will be around US$211/ ~Rs. 15, 665.
Hope you all will stay updated for the arrival of OnePlus Nord N10 and Oneplus Nord N100 device. That’s it and thank you!