The One Plus community keeps on maintaining active users and increases them with time. Although, their audience always has a curiosity about what’s new. However, there is no doubt about the quality of the product as it stands out from the crowd. It has very fascinating features with a superb interface that doesn’t have a match with anyone. Moreover, the one plus is also celebrating the partnership of 3 years with camera maker Hasselblad. The Hasselblad camera flew in the Apollo 11 to the moon and it is now in the chipset of Snapdragon 888.
Well, there are many updates in the One Plus 9 Series which we will be discussing here in this article ahead in brief.
One Plus 9 Pro
The One plus 9 Pro has arrived with a bang in the One plus community up to now. It has launched the Hasselblad camera which doesn’t need any introduction to know about. Well, here is some Key specification which is unique and the best version of the One Plus 9 series.
Specifications of One Plus 9 Pro
- New fluid display 2.0.
- It has a main camera with ultra-wide-angle 48 megapixels. The two black and white camera below the main camera of 2 megapixels.
- The One Plus Pro has a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 888.
- It has a variant in 8GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB.
- At last, One Plus Pro has a new cool pad setup for better performance.
This is the #OnePlus9R5G. Level Up to a flagship-level experience; supercharge your gaming with a faster Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, enhanced cooling system.
See stunning details on the Ultra Smooth 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED display.
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) March 23, 2021
- Hasselblad powers the main camera in One Plus Pro. However, the main camera uses an IMX789 sensor, and it also has a large 1/1.43 sensor with 1.12 micro/metre pixels with 48 MP resolution. Whereas, the other two cameras of 2MP are the on-chips lens. The main sensor produces 12-bit RAW images. It helps to record the 4K and 8K videos.The ultra-wide camera has another sensor, 50 IMX766 with 1/1.56 sensor helps to shoot the macro photos with autofocus up to 4cm of distance. The front camera of One Plus Pro has an 8MP camera with 0.01-micrometre pixels and OIS.
Charging and Display
- The One Plus Pro has a Gorilla Glass display with a 1440+ display with a native 10-bit colour depth. The ambient light sensors gain it on the front and back of the device which manages the colour on its own according to the temperature. Well, the display has much brightness up to 1,300 nits. Moreover, its display has a refreshing rate of 120Hz and 240Hz of the touch sampling rate.The charging of the One Plus 9 Pro is twice faster than the 8T and it takes around 39 minutes to get a full charge. Although, it has a Warp Charge 50 Wireless charging. The charger is designed dynamically to charge the phone horizontally and vertically.
At last, the device series has a new Pine Green colour with a soft double layer matte. The body of the device is patched with panes of glasses and is rated IP68 for dust and water resistance. The Price of One Plus 9 Pro starts from 65,000 to 75,000 in India.
That’s it for One Plus 9 Pro!