iQOO Smartphones family again spotted online in the certification platform of China’s TENNA. iQOO is again manufacturing another device just after the launch announcement of iQOO Z3 5G yesterday in India. Although, the new device that iQOO is manufacturing is iQOO V2143A. According to sources, the certifications reveal all main specifications of the device including features as well. There have been live images revealed that inform the device’s design and outlook. As the TENNA has certified the new device of iQOO smartphones. Then, we can expect the phone soon in the China Market.
However, we will share here the main detailed information about the iQOO device. Let’s have a look ahead in the guide.
iQOO V2143A: Specifications and Features (Leaked)
The iQOO V2143A has some specifications that we will cover including the features as well. Here we go.
- 6.51-inch TFT screen Full HD+ with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. There is a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone packs an Octa-Core processor with 2.0GHz.
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM + 64GB/128GB Storage with an expandable microSD card.
- For security, side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The rear side has a triple camera with the main camera of 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel for depth lens + 2-megapixel for a macro lens with a LED Flashlight.
- The front side has an 8-megapixel camera for selfies and video chats.
These were the main specifications of the device with amazing features. The iQOO might take quite a long time to launch this device in China country. Apart from this, the device runs on Android 11 OriginOS and iQOOUI, which supports 18W fast charging with a massive 4,910mAh battery. Besides, the above device picture in the article has a dimension of 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41mm and weighs 191.4grams.
Here we conclude all the specifications and features of the device. I hope you all will stick to the official websites for the recent updates for the device. That’s it and thank you.