iQOO confirmed today the release date for iQOO Z3 5G. However, the users have waited for so long for this release date. Further, you may expect much from iQOO Z3. However, the phone has a 6.58-inch Full HD+ with a refresh rate of 120Hz display and with a water-drop screen having a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video chats. On the other hand, the rear side has a triple camera with a 64-megapixel main camera with a LED Flashlight.
iQOO has finally confirmed the launch date for inviting the iQOO Z3 device in its family. On that basis, the phone has upgraded with Mediatek Dimensity 5G SoC and has a 6GB and 8GB RAM variant device. Ahead, you will receive complete details about the iQOO Z3 device in this article. Let’s see.
iQOO Z3 5G Launch Date Released With Specifications and Features
- 6.58-inch with a resolution of 2408 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ LCD with a screen-to-body ratio of up to 20:9 and refreshing rate of 120Hz.
- The phone is upgraded with Snapdragon 768G 7nm and Adreno 620 GPU.
- The phone has 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM + 128GB/256GB storage UFS 3.1
- Android 11 based on iQOOUI 1.0
- The rear side has 64MP for main camera + 8MP for ultra-wide-angle camera + 2MP for macro lens.
- The front side has 16MP for good quality selfies.
- Connectivity includes 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C for data transfer and charger, 3.5mm audio jack.
- The phone supports 55W fast charging with a huge 4400mAh battery.
You might see the launch date of the device as 8th June 2021. That is the next week of this month and it has a price of around Rs. 25,000. Well, this amount is likely similar to the iQOO 7 device. However, you can stay tuned on the Amazon website or you can stick to the official website of iQOO.
I hope you all will follow the instructions to grab iQOO Z3 5G device on 8th June. Thant’s it and thank you.