What is Root?
Root means a grant key to unlocking all the leading software, Originally blocked by the manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak where users get more configuration and optimization. As the root structure of Android. So, let’s discuss the points to remember while Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, or S20 5G
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
· Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked.
· Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset.
· The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it. Download it from the attached link.
You can download link to firmware for your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra;
· Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Firmware: SM-G980F
After Download, Extract the file, and you will get similar files as shown below.
Create a Patched boot image.”
1. You may have already downloaded: SM-G986B file or any other firmware from the above-given links.
2. Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzip tool.
3. Click AP File and again Extract.
4. Transform boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar by right-clicking 7zip, add to the archive, change archive format to tar.
5. Only copy the boot.tar file and transfer your internal storage.
6. Further, Download the latest magisk manager app.
7. Steps to install magisk app: Navigate to Install >Select and Patch a file and select boot file you will transfer earlier.
8. After the patching of the boot image, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file, then paste it on your PC.
Flashing Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
1. First of first thing, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it.
2. Before plugging your phone with the computer, Open developer mode enables the USB debugging setting.
(Navigate to Settings > additional settings > Developer option > Toggle the USB Debugging.)
3. Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a USB cable.
4. Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When your device is completely connected, the log section will display Added.
How To Root Galaxy S20, S20 Ultra, S20 Plus Using Magisk.
1. Tap on the “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file, and uncheck auto reboot.
2. Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button.
3. Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pop up on the top of the screen; It is done!
4. Power + Volume Up > Bootloader warning > Release both buttons > System and enjoy Magisk manager.
5. That’s it!
This is the tutorial for rooting the Samsung devices using magisk. You can comment below in the comment section for any queries related to this tutorial. I hope you can perform the steps smoothly to root your device.