PUBG 12.2 is rolling out in India with growing like a boom again. Although, everyone is playing the game regress and the craze of PUBG is rolling again across the country. However, there is a new update launched for the game. The update seems to excite patch notes and an 8×8 map for the players.
Well, we will share the complete guide for how to download the PUBG 12.2 for PC and the common doubts of the people regarding the error occurring in the game, and much more. Let’s head over with an article with no delay. Here we go.
Well, before heading over to the steps directly. We should confirm the minimum requirements for downloading the PUBG update and here we go.
PUBG returns to its Battleground roots with the first 8×8 map since Miramar when “Taego” launches in update 12.2. pic.twitter.com/3IwuMBAJYm
— PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (@PUBG) June 16, 2021
- The battery life of the PC should be over 50%.
- The device should opt for a strong internet connection.
- There should be more than 1GB of free space to download and install the game smoothly.
These are the minimum requirements for downloading the update on your PC. Now, we can proceed further to download the steps. Here we go.
How to Download The PUBG 12.2 For PC
Well, there are multiple methods to download the update of Battlegrounds Mobile on PC. Here is the complete guide including the steps of multiple methods. Follow the methods to perform the steps. Here we go.
1. Using Xbox
- First You need to click on the Xbox and open it. You can open it by going to start and search for the Xbox app.
- After that, you can proceed forward to click on Download now. Before downloading, you need to purchase the plan to download the update on your PC.
- Download the link and then you can install the update by following the on-screen instructions.
- That’s it.
2. Using Steam
- Browse the Steam website and open it.
- After that, you need to purchase the latest version of PUBG and proceed ahead in the article.
- Next, you need to download the link and install the game by following the on-screen instructions.
- That’s it.
3. Using PlayStation
- Click on the PlayStation link here and head over to PUBG.
- You need to add to the cart game and purchase it before downloading.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions and download the game accordingly.
- That’s it.
4. Using Google Stedia
- Go to the Google Stedia Website and open it.
- After that, you need to sign in to the website, and then you will see a button Try Now.
- Click on it and purchase the game before heading over to downloading steps.
- After that, you need to follow the downloading steps and install the game.
- Now you can launch the game and enjoy playing it.
- That’s it.
These are the four multiple methods for downloading the PUBG 12.2 for PC players and enjoy the game.
Check out all the details on the new 8×8 map TAEGO, including weapons, vehicles, features, and the survivor pass in the update 12.2 Patch Report! pic.twitter.com/VMY2Bofhvw
— PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (@PUBG) June 29, 2021
Well, the PUBG has brought new features and updates in the latest version. However, the major update seems to be a new map of Taego of 8×8 map. It seems the map is unique in its way only and acquires many different features and characters. Additionally, the game has the same structure and the players can play solo or squad both on the map.
Alongside, there are new weapons, Self AED, you can even use the Hyundai’s Pony Coupe and you can apply for a survivor pass; TAEO. These are the main updates in the PUBG 12.2 update.
The users can see the major updates in the fixes for errors and bugs which was occurring in the game earlier.
This is all about how to download the PUBG 12.2 for PC and including the additional features in the update. We would be glad to help you with any query related to this article. Users can comment on their queries in the comment box below. That’s it and thank you.