Respawn has recently announced the beta testing regions on the mobile version. However, a few days back the EA has confirmed the launch of the game on mobile devices, and Respawn assure the beta release soon for the game. Now, beta testing is available for the game and developers are seeking feedback, errors, and bugs in the game. Alongside, we will provide you the complete guide for how to download beta testing on Android Devices, its new features, and much more.
Let’s head over with the article with no delay. Here we go.
How to Download Beta Testing on Android Devices
Well, before heading over to steps for downloading the beta testing app. We would like to inform you of the terms and conditions for downloading the beta testing. Here we go. Users can scroll the tweet for more information and the availability of regions for beta testing.
Apex Legends Mobile update:
The next round of closed beta testing starts right now in Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia!
If you have an Android device and you haven’t already pre-registered, you can do so here 👉 https://t.co/CshBg78jeK
— Respawn (@Respawn) July 27, 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The device should have a battery life of over 50%.
- There should be a strong network connection.
- Around 2GB of free space is needed.
- The device should have 4GB LPDDR4x RAM.
- Enable the option from settings; “Install the Unkown Sources”
Download Beta Testing on Android Devices
Well, there are other methods for downloading the beta testing. There is a direct link for users on the Google Play Store app and users can even try from other sources as well. We will guide you step-by-step method. Kindly perform correctly.
- Tap on the Google Play Store or Tap on the above button.
- After that search for Apex Legends Mobile and tap on it.
- Pre-register yourself and you will be asked with a pop-up option of Automatic Install.
- You can follow the instructions accordingly and install the game to play.
- After that, enjoy playing and that’s it.
Using Tap Tap
If any user is facing difficulty while downloading the game. They can try this another method to download the game in few easy steps. Here we go.
- First, download and install the Tap Tap app and log in with your is password or you can sign up as well.
- Search for Apex Legends Mobile and follow the on-screen steps to install the game.
- After pre-registration, you need to click on the beta update option and complete all terms and conditions before installing the game.
- Complete the installation process.
- Launch the game and enjoy playing.
- You’re done!
Using APK+OBB Files for Users
Sometimes, users fail to download the game by any means. However, here you will receive the direct APK file which will install directly on your device. Kindly complete the terms and conditions and read the pre-requirements for downloading the APK file. After that, you can perform the steps below for downloading the beta update. Here we go.
- The user needs to connect to VPN if he/she is outside the preferred region.
- After that, you can click on the above button for downloading the APK file.
- Download and install the file and wait for the installation completion.
- Sign in with your id and enjoy playing.
- That’s it.
How to Download For Indian Users?
Well, this beta testing is available for Hong Kong, Philippines, and Malaysia. So, the users can use VPN for downloading the beta testing. Let’s head over with the steps to perform for how to download beta testing for Indian users using VPN.
- Users need to use VPN and change the country from the above-listed ones.
- After that, you need to go to Google Play Store and search for Apex Legends Mobile.
- Pre-register yourself over there.
- That’s it.
What are the pre-requirements for downloading the game?
- Octacore Snapdragon 845 processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Android devices only.
Well, the game is not well optimized and you can not compare the graphics with other battle royale games such as; Call of Duty and many more. Moreover, you need to wait for the official launch of the game as the game includes errors and bugs. It is recommended for pro players only. If then you wish to download the beta testing then you can perform the above steps to download and play the beta testing version of Apex Legends.
However, the game has new rewards, in-game skins, weapons, and much more. Alongside, Some regions have released the beta testing version and a few are selected to release in one or two days.
When we can expect the game on iOS devices?
The game will come on iOS devices after the release of a stable update for the public. We can expect the official launch in quarter 3 of the year.
This is all about how to download beta testing on Android devices and others downloading methods as well. That’s it.