Battlegrounds Mobile India seems to be on massive growth. However, this is not an official launch of the Battlegrounds Mobile India; this is early access in which the players will find the error and provide feedback to the Krafton. So that Krafton can resolve the error and we can expect the official launch soon. When Krafton launches Battlegrounds Mobile India, then the audience was waiting eagerly for the game to play. Parallelly, they were many common doubts after the release of the early access.
Apparently, there are no major changes in the Battlegrounds Mobile India. The Krafton has done minor changes in the game so that the players do not get confused and reportedly; the Krafton will bring changes slowly after the official release of the game. Battlegrounds Mobile India is one of the played games in India and awaited game for the official launch. Apart from this, the players were having queries related to BGMI as the game can be played on PC or not?
Today, here we will share the complete information that how you can play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC in few easy steps. Let’s head over to the article for how to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC. Here we go.
How to Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India On Your PC?
View this post on Instagram
Well, before heading over to the steps for installing the game. We should know that, which platform is best for PC gaming. However, there are many Android emulators in the market for free. Due to this, we forget to find the best and more efficient PC. Here are the most popular three Android emulators for battlegrounds Mobile India.
- BlueStacks: It is a popular Android Emulator that runs on Android 7.1 Nougat. However, it is 100% secure for the PC or laptop. You may never find any issue from BlueStacks.
- LD Player: This emulator comes just after the Bluestacks. However, due to some basic requirements, Bluestacks interrupt the download and misbehave. So you can choose LD Player Android Emulator on behalf of the BlueStacks. It can run on Android 5.1.
- Nox Player: The Nox player is much similar to the LD player. You can choose the Nox player if there is no availability of the LD player emulator. Although, it is the lightest emulator that runs on Android 7, Nougat.
Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India
After selecting one of them, you can proceed further to download and install the Battlegrounds Mobile India. Here are the steps to perform.
- Download BlueStacks on basic priority and complete its installation process.
- After that, you need to go to Google Play Store and log in with your Gmail id.
- You can search for Battlegrounds Mobile India and tap on the option after hitting Enter.
- If you don’t find the option, then you can click on the link.
- After that, download and install the game and complete the installation process.
- Next, launch the game from BlueStacks Homepage.
- That’s it!
Note: You need to log in with your social id platform to play the game.
This is all about how to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC. We hope that you all will follow the steps nicely and performs them easily. If then also, any query occurred, then we will be happy to help you at the earliest. That’s it and thank you.