Roblox is quite an expensive game and is released in 2006. However, you can see the game trending all over the world, every time. Although, with time it has to build a reputation, and currently; it gains premium subscriptions to experience the complete features and graphics of the game. Roblox is a game that is available on all devices including, smartphones and PC. However, Roblox offers three different premium membership, and it seems costly to afford for all users.
Here, if you are stuck with the premium subscription want to cancel the premium subscription then, you are not alone here. Here are many other people that are facing issues in canceling the Roblox premium subscription. We will share the complete information on how to cancel the Roblox premium account. We will assure you can perform all steps completely with no error. Let’s Proceed!
Fix: How to Cancel The Roblox Premium Account
Well, every user will not receive the same subscription as there are three different subscriptions to the Roblox Premium Account. They are; $4.99/mo, $9.99/mo, and $19.99/mo. Here we have informed you of the complete steps for multiple platforms for canceling the premium subscription for the Roblox game. Here we go with no delay with the step-by-step process.
Steps To Cancel Roblox Subscription
- Go to Google Play Store to open it. (Note: User must log in to Google with Roblox account that is being used for purchasing the premium subscription.)
- Next, Locate the Burger Menu on the Top-left corner.
- Scroll for a subscription and head over to Roblox Premium Subscription.
- Select the Cancel option and you are done.
- That’s it!
- Go to Device Settings and head over to the Account section.
- Next, select the Subscription option to cancel the premium account.
- Otherwise, you can locate iTunes and App Store as well.
- There you can find a Roblox Premium subscription.
- Select it and Cancel the premium account.
- You are done, That’s it!
- Go to the web browser, search for the Roblox website and log in with your Roblox account.
- Next, locate the upper upper-right corner of the device and find Settings to choose the Billing option.
- Further, click on “Cancel Renewal” and they confirm your action.
- That’s it!
Canceling the Roblox Premium account on the Xbox One
Generally, most users cannot locate the subscription account in the Xbox One. For that, there might be many reasons. Let’s discuss!
- The user might have login with another account other than the Roblox account.
- Membership might be expired before the user knows.
- The user has disabled the auto-renewal.
- The user might have already canceled the premium account.
- The payment method doesn’t perform auto-renewal.
This is how you can cancel the Roblox premium account from a different platform. If you have any doubt regarding this article, then you can freely comment in the comment section below.