The Resident Evil is a famous game and is a big game in size as well. It needs high specifications of PC to play and enjoy the game. Although, any error such as Lag, Low FPS, and much more like this diminish the performance of the PC. However, there is some solution for these errors and bugs in this guide. We make it step-by-step for fixing the Resident Evil Village PC performance issues. Let’s see!
Methods to Fix Resident Evil Village PC Performance Issues
First thing first, there some PC requirements for Resident Evil to play smoothly.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
- API: DirectX 12, DirectX Raytracing (DXR) optional
- OS: Windows 10 (64- bit)
Well, these are the PC requirements to play game and still if you are facing issues then you need to move ahead for steps to perform.
Fix for Low FPS
You can set the High Priority of the game through the Task Manager. Here are the steps to perform
Launch the game > Hold CTRL + SHIFT + ESC together to open Task manager > Select the More Details option on the bottom right corner > Click on Details > Switch over to ResidentEvil.exe > right click on it > Set the High – Priority
Some Users don’t the Fullscreen Mode. Due to that, there is not over control in the screen output. Keeping Fullscreen mode is omportant to enhance a bit perfromancee of the game and PC as well.
Well, there are two methods for GPU Settings; Nvidia and AMD.
- You need to go to Contol Panel and scroll for manage 3D Settings on the left panel for some chnages in the settings. Go to Program list > spot the game. Otherwise, you can browse the game exe. file.
- After that, Select Global settings and switch power management mode to perfofrmance mode.
- Further, shut Image sharpening mode and low-latency mode as well.
- Chnage Set-max pre-rendered value to 1, enable threaded optimmizatoin mode and G-sync. (If PC supports)
- For Display, Set it to Single Display Performance mode and Choose performance mode for Texture filtering quality as well.
- That’s it!
- Do RIght-Click on Desktop and go to Radeon Settings Control Panel.
- Headover to Global Graphics and start fixing your settings.
- After that, Shut Radeon Anti-Lag , Radeon Chill, Radeon Boost, and Vertical Refresh.
- Further, close Image Sharpening, Anisotropic Filtering, Maximum Tessellation Level, Frame rate Target Control, and OpenGL Triple Buffering.
- Enable, Turn on Surface Format and Choose Graphics mode for boosting performance.
- Scroll for enabling the performance mode for texture FIltering Quality option.
- At last, Switch Tessellation and Shader Cache to AMD optimized.
- That’s it.
Clear Temporary Files
to do so;
- Hold Windows + R to open RUn Command box.
- Type %temp% and Select all to remove the teporary files.
- After that, Run disk cleanup.
For disl cleanup;
Go to windows search > type disk cleanup > select all files and tap on OK button.
Maximmize the Power Usage
To do so;
Go to Windows Search bar > Type COntrol Panel and open it > Scroll for POwer Options > Set High Performance.
- Go to game icon and Right-Click on it.
- Scroll for Properties option and move on to COmpatibility tab.
- Selcet Override high DPI scaling behavior, go to Scaling Perfromed by (Application).
- Further, Select “Disable fullscreen” and Run this Program as an admininstrator.
- That’s it.
Update Video card Drivers
- Hold Windows + R together.
- Type “DxDiag” and hit Enter.
- Go to DirectX Diagnostic Tool loads > Select Display option.
- In that, you will find the video card name and manufacturer in the Device Section.
- After that, you can contact manufacturer for assistance regarding updating the Video Card Drivers.
- That’s it.
These are the Methods to fix Resident Evil Village PC Perfromance Issues. Thankyou!